TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The wedding date is only secure with me once a deposit has been received
The deposit is non refundable
The trial is then booked in at your convenience
- You are welcome to change your mind but a written cancellation is needed at least three months before the wedding day, otherwise you will incur 30% of total cost as a cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours before your appointment will be required to pay full amount.
- Liz Patey cannot be help responsible for lateness or lack of attendance due to bad weather conditions, illness, traffic or mechanical car failure. In the event of this occurring, a replacement will try to be found.
- When travelling to your location for a trial or wedding day any extra charges incurred from congestion charge or car parking fees will be added to your final bill.
- If in the very unlikely event I am unable to make your wedding date after a trial with myself, the trial is non refundable.
- A replacement will be sent in my place if possible.
- If you wish to have another trial with a new artist that is your decision, the trial with myself is non refundable.
- If Bride or a member or the bridal party have an eye infection ( trial or wedding day ) make up application can not be provided due to hygiene reasons
As this is currently an ongoing situation I have taken extra precautions with health & safety measures to keep my clients safe
I will be following government guidelines
Please CLICK HERE for more information